- Up to 4 outlets can be fitted.
- Can be easily transported in breakdown form.
- Uses the same adaptors as Streemline diffusers.
- Easily modified to suit any configuration.
- Can be internally insulated.
- Can incorporate manual or motorised dampers.
- Lower cost than conventional Y pieces or double branch take-offs.
- Can be fitted with a day/night damper arrangement which uses a single motor to drive both sets of damper blades.
- Evaporative cooling.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- All components are manufactured from a combination of industrial plastics.
- Internal insulation is moulded polystyrene.
- Additional external insulation can be applied for humid climate applications.
The following components are optional extras and are
priced separately and must be specified at the time of
- Internal or external insulation.
- Damper blades and gears.
- Manual damper handles.
- Motorised damper shafts.
- Adaptors, blank plates and deflectors.
- Day/night damper facilities.