- Core is constructed from 15 micron aluminum film bonded to 15 micron aluminum film with water based fire retardant glue approximately 18 grams per m2 encapsulating helically wound spring steel wire.
- Thick polyester blanket as specified by the customer to comply with the BCA.
- Other insulation options available on request.
- 15 micron aluminum film bonded to 15 micron labelled aluminum film with water based fire retardant glue approximately 18 grams per m2.
- Aluflex is a high quality product and is suitable for residential and commercial refrigerated air conditioning, evaporative cooling, and heating and ventilation applications.
- Suitable for return air flexible ductwork on commercial applications.
- Aluflex has been AWTA & SABS tested and complies with the requirements of the Building Code of Australia & South African standard.
AS 4254& AS 1530 Part 3
- Aluflex has passed all of the above tests and has obtained a “four zero rating”.
- Between -10ºC and +80 ºC
- Between -200Pa and +1000Pa internal pressure
- Maximum velocity 20 m/s